The Office Manager is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of the North office. This position implements and conducts staff training and performance to maintain regulatory compliance and standards of care in coordination with all Clinic policies and procedures. The Office Manager conducts evaluations of all clinical support staff, and maintains department staff schedules.
- Oversee the daily operations of the groups North location
- Recommend and implement policies related to physician clinic practice.
- Be responsible for human resources functions for practice including hiring and performance management of all employee staff
- Assure appropriate compliance with applicable policies, laws and regulations such as HIPAA, OSHA, DOH policies
- Participates in quality initiatives including MIPS, patient reported outcomes, and leads selected improvement efforts
Required Skills and Experience
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business administration/leadership role and/or a medical practice preferred. Strong physician relation skills, HR/people management, good communication, innovative solutions thinker, proactive problem solver, self-starter.
Northwest Orthopaedic offers a competitive salary and benefit package.