This position supports the Accounting Manager in all Accounting Department functions including processing payroll, updating and maintaining records of receipts, expenses, profit & loss, assets, liabilities, tax liability and other financial activities within the organization.
- Assists in preparation of all financial reports
- Manages daily cash posting and reconciliations
- Completes daily posting of assigned General Ledger transactions
- Reconciles all assigned balance sheet accounts
- Maintains internal controls
- Provides support to management
- Meets required fiscal deadlines
- Assists Accounts Payable
Required Skills and Experience
Education/Experience: Associate's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related work experience. Prior experience of General Ledger knowledge in the healthcare field with financial reporting responsibilities strongly preferred.
Certificates/Licenses: No certificates or licenses needed.
Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists offers a competitive salary and benefit package.